How to start a fashion brand
Have you always wanted to launch a Fashion Brand and you don’t know how to go about it?
Do you have a 9 – 5 pm corporate job and you want to create another stream of income by launching a fashion business?
Studies have shown that 50% of new businesses fail within the first 5 years of start-up. If you want to build a fashion brand that will be in existence for generations to come, it is important you start with the right information required to run and build a successful and profitable fashion business.
- Defining your brand and your business concept
- Target market identification
- Information about market research
- SWOT analysis
- Defining your business model
- Creating your designs
- The production process
- Equipment and tools needed in a production unit.
- What you need to know about running a Bespoke and a Ready-to-wear brand
- Checklist for launching a collection
- Sales and marketing strategies for your business
- Information on how to grow your business sales using the right sales channels
And much more…